A year on from the launch of its predecessor, Samsung announced the latest updates to its iconic Note series. Samsung's other high-end models, the Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra are designed to take on the best the smartphone world has to offer, like the Galaxy S20. If you've been waiting to find out which flagship Samsung is the best choice, this is the article for you. Let begin by looking at the Samsung Galaxy Note Series 20 vs Galaxy S20!
Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- Display: 6.7-inch/6.9-inch FHD+/WQHD+ AMOLED Infinity-O 20:9/19.3:9 aspect ratio 60Hz/120Hz refresh rate
- Construction: Plastic/Metal & glass Flat/Curved display Gorilla Glass 5/Gorilla Glass 7 display cover
- CPU: Snapdragon 865 Plus, Exynos 990
- Storage: 128/256/512GB, microSD support up to 2TB (version dependent
- RAM: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5
- Battery: 4,300mAh/4,500mAh
- Charging: 25W wired charging, 15W wireless charging, 4.5W reverse wireless charging
- Rear camera: Note 20: 12MP (wide)+64MP (tele)+12MP (UW)
- Front camera: 10MP
- Dimensions & weight: Note 20: 161.6 x 75.2 x 8.3mm, 192g/194g
Samsung Galaxy S20
- Display: 6.2-inch/6.7-inch/6.9-inch FHD+/WQHD+ AMOLED Infinity-O 20:9 aspect ratio 60Hz/120Hz refresh rate.
- Construction: Metal & glass, Curved display, Gorilla Glass 6 display cover
- CPU: Snapdragon 865, Exynos 990
- Storage: 128GB
- RAM: 8GB/12GB LPDDR4
- Battery: 4,000mAh/4,500mAh/5,000mAh
- Charging: 25W/45W wired charging, 12W/15W wireless charging, 9W reverse wireless charging
- Rear camera: S20/S20 Plus: 12MP (wide) + 64MP (tele) + 12MP (UW)
- Front camera: 10MP
- Dimensions & weight: S20: 151.7 x 69.1 x 7.9mm 163g
- Galaxy S20: key 12MP, telephoto with 64MP, ultra large 12MP
- Galaxy Note 20: key 12MP, telephoto with 64MP, ultra large 12MP
The Samsung Galaxy S20 has a triple rear camera which consists of a 12mp primary sensor, a 64-megapixel telephoto sensor and an ultra-wide 12mp camera. The zoom is 3x composite, and the optical zoom is 30x.
The Galaxy Note 20 comes with a triple camera identical to the S20. The zoom capacities on the Galaxy S20 are limited to 30X, instead of 50X. A 10-megapixel hole - punch camera stands on its front.
Hardware and specs
- Galaxy S20: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 or Exynos 990, 8 GB RAM, 4000mAh, 128 GB capacity
- Galaxy Note 20: Qualcomm SD865 Plus or Exynos 990, 8 GB RAM, capacity at 128GB/256 GB, 4300mAh
Depending on the area the Samsung Galaxy S20 and S20 + all run on either the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 or the Exynos 990 chipset. The S20 comes with 8 GB of RAM and 128 Gb internal memory
The S20 has 4000mAh wireless charging and fast charging. The S20 comes in versions 4 G and as well as 5G.
The Samsung galaxy 20, meanwhile, runs depending on area on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus chipset, or the same Exynos 990 chipset as the Galaxy S20.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is approximately the same size as the Galaxy S20 + but with the addition of a S Pen, it offers specifications more in line with the standard S20.
Samsung Note 20 has the same camera and RAM as the S20, along with a slightly larger battery capacity and display, S Pen capabilities, the Qualcomm model's slightly more powerful chipset, and double storage.
However, the screen resolution is lower and the refresh rate is half the maximum speed for the S20. There are a few strong reasons to choose Note 20 over the S20, but you're also going to pay more so consider whether the S Pen and the modifications are worth paying money.